How do I access my Stitcher Premium benefit?
- Accessing Stitcher on the Web? Go to www.stitcher.com and follow the instructions below.
- Accessing Stitcher via your Mobile Device? Download the Stitcher app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Select "Sign in with an SXM subscription" and follow the prompts.
I already have a Stitcher subscription. Can I link my current Stitcher subscription to the Stitcher Premium benefit that comes with my SiriusXM subscription?
- No, at this time it is not possible to link your existing Stitcher account to the Stitcher Premium benefit you get with your Platinum, Streaming Platinum, or Platinum VIP subscription. This means that if you want to maintain your existing listening history, podcast preferences, etc., you may want to keep your existing Stitcher subscription.
Will this cancel my current Stitcher Premium subscription?
- No, you will still have your purchased Stitcher Premium subscription which will continue to automatically renew unless you cancel it directly with Stitcher or through your app store provider (Apple App Store, Google Play, etc.). There are no refunds for any prepaid Stitcher Premium subscriptions.
What happens if I cancel one or more vehicles on my Platinum VIP Plan – will I still be able to access my Stitcher Premium benefit?
- If you cancel a radio on your Platinum VIP subscription, the Stitcher Premium benefit associated with that radio will also terminate.
What happens if I cancel my Platinum or Streaming Platinum subscription plan – will I still be able to access my Stitcher Premium benefit?
- No. If you cancel your Platinum or Streaming Platinum subscription, the Stitcher Premium benefit associated with that subscription will also terminate and you will no longer be able to access your listening history, podcast preferences, and bookmarks.
What happens if I change my SiriusXM subscription to a plan other than Platinum, Streaming Platinum, or Platinum VIP – will I still be able to access my Stitcher Premium benefit?
- No. You will no longer have access to Stitcher Premium, however you will be able to continue using the Stitcher Free service (ad-supported access) with your SiriusXM credentials. Your listening history and podcast preferences will remain. Currently, only Platinum, Streaming Platinum, and Platinum VIP subscriptions include the Stitcher Premium benefit.
My radio is on a trial – do I still qualify for Stitcher Premium?
- As long as that radio has been activated on a Platinum, Streaming Platinum, or Platinum VIP trial subscription plan, you will be able to enjoy your Stitcher Premium access.
What if my subscription is on a plan such as Music & Entertainment or Music Showcase, can I get Stitcher Premium?
- No, but you can use your SXM streaming credentials to log in to Stitcher’s free service.
I’m on an SiriusXM plan that gives me a 6 or 12 month upgrade to the Platinum Plan, what happens to my Stitcher Premium benefit when my upgraded plan term ends?
- You can still log-in to Stitcher using your SXM App login credentials, but your Stitcher service will change to the ad-supported version of Stitcher.